You have been dreaming of your kitchen for years and now you are ready but where do you begin? Which cabinets will look the best? Who will you hire to install them? How much will it cost? Your kitchen is the most used room in your house. How do you know you are going to love the results?
With Superior Kitchen Remodeling, your kitchen will be completed on time and on budget.
Here’s how to get started:
Designing Your Dream Kitchen or Bathroom
Step 1: Select
Select your kitchen style based on some examples and inspirations you have gathered.
Step 2: Design Consultation
A designer will visit your home to take measurements and talk to you about your personal style. If you’re building a new home, the designer will work with your general contractor closely to complete your project to your desired results. .
Step 3: Finalize
From the original design, you and our designer will make any changes your prefer until your kitchen or bathroom is transformed into the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams! .
Building The Reality
- Your old materials removed, and building of the existing structure begins.
- Necessary electrical and plumbing work is completed.
- Flooring is installed.
- Floors are finished.
- Any sheetrocking is completed, and then base cabinets are installed.
- Remaining Cabinets installed
- Upper cabinets are installed, and we begin work on the finishing touches such as crown mouldings.
- Appliances are brought in.
- Countertop manufacturing is completed.
- Countertops are installed.
- Electricians and plumbers hook up appliances.
- Complete remaining woodwork.
- Your dream kitchen is complete!